Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

3 Sponges + Paint = 3 Cards

For a while now I've been blogging on the Everyday Moodlings blog along with my biz partner from Craft Classes Online, Jeri Parks. I thought I'd share the videos here, as well. So without further ado, let's get on with it.

Today I share one of my favorite ways to create and that is with paint. Add a sponge, or two, or three and you've got a winning combo.


Acrylic paint is so versatile and durable. This is one craft item I will never sell in a garage sale! I have tons of it. Craft paint, Golden fluid acrylics, Ranger Distress paints, Claudine Helmuth Studio Acrylics and more! I don't necessarily like one more than the others. They are all similar, only the consistency is different.

Let's see what great things you can make with the very humble sponge and a little bit of acrylic paint.



 



Thanks for stopping by!
Shirley

2 comments :

  1. For some reason missed this post earlier. Enjoyed watching the video. Lol! I'm not purging any of my acrylic paints either. I have too much fun playing with them and making custom papers to use in my card making. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased that you visited me here, Beth. I was literally thinking about you this morning. My acrylic paints are here to stay!!

      Delete