Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Clean Sweep

For the last eight or so years I've been teaching online workshops. Before that, I was an independent consultant for a scrapbooking company. That means that I have amassed quite a stash of craft supplies. YIKES! More than anyone could possibly use in their lifetime.

Because I am ready to pare down, that means a BIG garage sale is in my near future. Yes, it's a big task, but will be oh-so-worth it to give the immense amounts of craft goodies a new home. It will be such a freeing experience...I am so looking forward to it.

Cricut Expression
First off, I just sold my Cricut Expression on Craigslist. Yes, I was sort of paranoid that I'd meet one of the crazies that are out in the world, but everything turned out beautifully. 

I cleared out EVERYTHING "Cricut" I owned. No, I don't hate Cricut, it was just time for me to move on. I sold my Cricut Expression, Gypsy, Jukebox, assorted tools and goodies and my 49 cartridges. YIKES! I'm almost embarrassed to admit I had such a collection of cartridges. The new owner is oh so thrilled with all the goodies she got.


49 Cartridges!!


It's really amazing how much stuff I've amassed through the years, but I will love the "new look" of my crafting space. I'm keeping my art journaling supplies...watercolor papers, all paints and inks, pens, markers, etc. Yes, still a lot of stuff will remain. I am keeping my Cuttlebug and Spellbinder's Dies, too. Maybe that means I will blog more often...I hope so.

Well, back to clearing out and pricing items!

3 comments :

  1. When you finish you can come help me. Lol! After the annual apartment inspection the manager said she thought I needed a larger crafting space. I told her I needed to get rid of things. Way to go and thanks for the inspiration. Hope you will post pictures when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! What a good idea to take photos along the way. I will certainly do my best. I think I'll be pricing and clearing out my craft room for the next three weeks until the garage sale!! I'm knee deep in patterned paper and embellishments

      Delete
    2. Ha! What a good idea to take photos along the way. I will certainly do my best. I think I'll be pricing and clearing out my craft room for the next three weeks until the garage sale!! I'm knee deep in patterned paper and embellishments

      Delete