I have a video tutorial to share today of a mini album I made many years ago. It is still one of my favorite projects as it is small and oh-so-cute! There are so many ways you can decorate it to make it personal and use up all of that crafty stuff you have been accumulating throughout the years!
Let's have a look at the videos and how it is made.
These are some of the supplies and embellishments I have used for my project. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
- 4 to 6 chipboard coasters* (I have used 4)
- Two 1-1/2” book rings (find these at office stores or Wal-Mart) or bind your book with ribbon
- Coordinating cardstock and themed papers
- Small chipboard frame or slide frame
- Acrylic paints, gesso
- Ribbon, rickrack, DMC thread (embroidery)
- Metal-rimmed tags, jewelry tags, die-cut tags
- Brads and/or eyelets
- Paper flowers, silk flowers
- Letter and number stickers, small chipboard letters
- Themed stamps or rub-ons
- Photo corners, swirl clips, buttons, charms confetti
- Various LOVE phrase stickers and quotes
- Bling, rhinestones, or jewels
- Chipboard accents, letter stencil, etc.
- Glitter, micro beads
Tools: Paper trimmer, scissors, dry and wet adhesive, Diamond Glaze or Glossy Accents, corner rounder, sandpaper or sanding block, staples and stapler, hole punch or Crop-A-Dile, decorative scissors, Dymo labeler, inks, paints, small paint brush, foam brush.
Click on image and download.
Video Part 1
Video Part 2
Feel free to share on Facebook or Pin on Pinterest!
What are you creating for your sweetheart this Valentin'es Day?