Having a difficult time creating masculine cards? It's all about the colors, papers, and embellishments. Make sure to check out my blog post, "Using Masculine Cardmaking Materials for the Men in Your Life", for a few ideas. I bet you have a few things already in your stash - or garage - that you could use!
Title: HB 2 U
Card Base 4.25” x 5.5”
1. Cut papers to size.
2. Add photo corners to left top and bottom edge and adhere to card base.
3. Add sticker to right edge.
4. Add mailbox letters to center of card.
Title: Congrats to the new driver!
Card Base: 4.25” x 5.5”
1. Cut papers to size. Add photo corners and adhere to card base.
2. Print sentiment with computer font and cut to size.
3. Ink edges, if desired and adhere to card panel.
4. Adhere die cut car to center of card.
More male themed cards coming your way on Friday!