Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Thank you cards come in handy!

We are always in need of quick, easy cards to send out for the special things others do for us. Why not create a small stack of cards so you are ready for someone's RAK (random act of kindness). Oh, I know...you can give a whole stack of thank you cards as a RAK! 

Red Black Thank You Card


Check out how I made this and one more card...


Here are two quick cards I created from very old patterned papers from Scenic Route. Remember them? They were one of my favorite paper companies. OK, I do have quite a few  favorites. I'll have to do a tour of my patterned paper collection and show off my many favorite papers! 

Theme: Thank You
Card Base: 4.25” x 5.5”

Supplies:
Cardstock, paper, ribbon, sticker sentiment, decorative scissors

Instructions:
1.      Cut paper to size.
2.      Attach ribbon to lower edge of paper and adhere to card.

3.      Mount sticker sentiment onto cardstock.  Trim with decorative scissors.  Adhere to card front.


And one more using the same basic sketch...


Blue Thank You Card


Theme:  Thank You                                                
Card Base: 4.25” x 5.5”

Supplies:
Cardstock, paper, ribbon, sticker sentiment, decorative scissors, foam dots


Instructions:
1.      Cut paper to size.  Attach ribbon to front and adhere in back. Mount to card front.
2.      Attach sticker sentiment to cardstock, trim with decorative scissors and adhere with foam dots to card front.


Have a superb day!

No comments :

Post a Comment