Here's a list of possible sentiments you may want to use on your next thank you card.
- The brightest stars are those who shine for the benefit of others. Thank You.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. You made a difference. Thank You so much.
- With great appreciation and special thanks for your contributions to our great success.
- Thanks so much for all your help. We couldn't do it without you.
- I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for all your help.
- In appreciation of your thoughtfulness. Thank You for everything.
- Just a note to say Thank You for everything you've done to help.
- I wanted to say thank you for support and friendship offered during my recent loss. I have been very difficult at times and you have stuck by me. That is a true friend.
Compiled from various online sources: hubpages.com, Making-birthday-cards.com, Whattowriteinacard.com, Hallmark.com, quotegarden.com, and “Thinking of You - A Treasury of Handmade Cards” by various authors, Making Memories