Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Same, but different!

If you create one card, you might as well create two, right? Here are two cards made using the same patterned papers, again by Scenic Route.

Vertical Thank You Card




Theme: Thank You                                                 
Card Base: 5” x 7”

Supplies:
Cardstock, paper, ribbon, paper flowers, bling, border punch

Instructions:
1.      Cut paper to size.  Punch lower border.
2.      Knot ribbon and adhere to top of card front, securing in back.  Mount to card.
3.      Add paper flowers to circles on paper.  Add bling in centers of paper flowers.

Horizontal Thank You Card

Theme: Thank You                                                   
Card Base: 4.25” x 5.5”

Supplies:
Cardstock, paper, paper ribbon, sticker sentiment, decorative scissors, foam dots

Instructions:
1.      Cut paper to size.  Adhere to card.
2.      Adhere paper ribbon to top of card.
3.      Attach sticker sentiment to cardstock, trim with decorative scissors and mount with foam dots to card front.




Have I ever told you I really dislike making cards? It's true and I cannot, for the life of me, tell you why. I'm weird like that! Are you a card maker? Any idea why I might not like making cards? (I feel like I need to lay down in the psychiatrists black leather couch!)

No comments :

Post a Comment