Card Base: 4.25" x 5.5"
Supplies: Patterned paper (Basic Grey - Sultry), cardstock, stickers, rub-ons, foam dots
1. Cut paper to size. Adhere to card base.
2. Add border sticker to top of card. Stitch in place.
3. Add star sticker.
4. Add rubons to white cardstock. Trim closely and add with foam dots to card.
Card Base: 4.25” x 5.5"
Supplies: Patterned paper (Basic Grey - Sultry), mulberry paper, tag, letter stickers, flower punch, mini buttons
1. Cut paper to size and adhere to card base. Stitch, if desired.
2. Adhere tag to mulberry paper and tear a feathery edge.
3. Add letter stickers to tag.
4. Punch three flowers from paper. Adhere to card.
5. Adhere three mini buttons to flower centers
On the cards today I have stitched on paper. If you would like to try it out, check out my 10+ Tips for Stitching on Paper.