Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love, Wedding, and Valentine's card sentiments

When you create your card, you always need a sentiment to let the recipient know of your feelings.

sen·ti·ment
ˈsen(t)əmənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion.
    "I agree with your sentiments regarding the road bridge"
    synonyms:view, feeling, attitude, thought, opinion, belief
    "the comments echo my own sentiments"
  2. 2.
    a feeling or emotion.
    "an intense sentiment of horror"



I have loads of sentiments listed below for your Love, Wedding, Anniversary and Valentine's Day cards.

 
Love
  • Have I told you lately? I love you
  • My heart belongs to you
  • Truly, madly, deeply
  • Time stands still when I’m with you
  • Always on my mind and always in my heart
  • You hold the key to my heart
  • I love being loved by you
  • How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
  • You’re everything that means anything to me.
  • Quite conversations, shared dreams, warm memories.



Valentine’s Day
  • I love loving you. Happy Valentine's Day!
  • I don't just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!     
  • I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
  • Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
  • As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.
  • I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.
  • I like all the ways that we hang out together, even when were mad. And I like the things that are not appropriate for a greeting card.
  • Whether Valentine’s Day or not, I can't think of anyone I would rather spend a day with. Happy Valentine's Day.
  • Be mine. Forever.
  • Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.
  • Thank you for letting me have such a wonderful person as my Valentine this year.
  • I couldn't think of anything better to write in your card than the truth. I love you!
  • I don't know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine's Day!
  • Happy Valentine's Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you're mine.
  • I am glad to be spending this Valentine’s Day with you.  There is no one else I would rather have as my Valentine.
  • You make every day as special as Valentine’s Day, so February 14th is just a day to celebrate what we have every day.  Happy Valentine’s Day…every day!
  • My heart beats strongly because of you.  Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • Be my Valentine for the rest of my life.
  • Chocolate and flowers are sweet and beautiful, but not as sweet and beautiful as you.  Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • Cupid hit the bulls eye when he hit you for me.
  • You are my true love and you will always be my Valentine.
  • Your love makes my life so much more interesting and fulfilling. Thanks for being my Valentine.  Happy Valentine’s Day.

Wedding
  • I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.
  • Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
  • I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
  • Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
  • We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
  • May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
  • May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
  • Thank you for the opportunity to support you in your special day.
  • We are glad to see blessing in your lives.  We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start to your marriage.
  • Love and best wishes on this very special occasion.
  • Today is a day you will always remember the greatest in anyone's life. You'll start the day just two people in love and end as husband and wife. Wishing you a love that grows day after day and year after year. Congratulations on your Wedding/Engagement
  • Your engagement/marriage is a special moment in time... a day to look towards the future and all it holds... and a day to wish you all the happiness in the world.
  • Congratulations and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day.
  • Congratulations and the best to you always. Wishing you a world of happiness for you.


Anniversary (Yours)
  • You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend. Happy Anniversary.
  • No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
  • One day a year to recognize 364 other days of putting up with me, it doesn't seem fair. Thank you for working so hard and putting up with me.
  • This Proverb describes the truth for us today: 'He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord (18:22).' Happy Anniversary.
  • The longer we're married the more I realize that I got the good end of the deal, and I thought I got a steal when we got married.
  • Time flies when you are having fun, and it's been a blast being your (wife/husband).
  • We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.
  • Anniversaries come and go, but you and your love has been and will be constant.
  • I still can't think of any reasons you would put up with me all these years. I'll try again next year.
  • Thank you for your love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy, and forgiveness.
  • I am insufficient at expressing myself with my words. I want to thank you for loving me anyway. Happy Anniversary.
  • You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Happy Anniversary.
  • I'm so lucky to have you in my life. My proudest day was when you became my wife. Happy Anniversary.
  • Golden Anniversary: It seem unbelievable, this special day is here, so many happy memories shared, though every golden year. Best wishes to a special couple on a very special day.
  • Love brought you together as Man and Wife; love gave each of you a best friend for life.
  • I may not say this often enough but I am glad I share with you the many joys that marriage brings.
  • There is something special in the life that we both share. Happy Anniversary.
  • True love is a gift more special than gold.
  • When I think back to our wedding day, I remember how beautiful you looked ...and today you're even more beautiful to me and I love you more than ever. Happy Anniversary with love and kisses
  • Our wedding anniversary is very special because it celebrates everything we share and how special our love is.
  • What a wonderful person you are. All my love on your Anniversary.

 Anniversary (Others)
  • Wishing you guys another great year together.
  • Here's to two imperfect pieces who fit perfectly together.
  • Thanks for being a couple of role models of marriage. Happy Anniversary.
  • Hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.



Compiled from various online sources: hubpages.com, Making-birthday-cards.com, Whattowriteinacard.com, Hallmark.com, quotegarden.com, and “Thinking of You - A Treasury of Handmade Cards” by various authors, Making Memories


Do you have a favorite place to find quotes or sentiments?

No comments :

Post a Comment