I have loads of sentiments listed below for your Love, Wedding, Anniversary and Valentine's Day cards.
- Have I told you lately? I love you
- My heart belongs to you
- Truly, madly, deeply
- Time stands still when I’m with you
- Always on my mind and always in my heart
- You hold the key to my heart
- I love being loved by you
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- You’re everything that means anything to me.
- Quite conversations, shared dreams, warm memories.
- I love loving you. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I don't just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.
- I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.
- I like all the ways that we hang out together, even when were mad. And I like the things that are not appropriate for a greeting card.
- Whether Valentine’s Day or not, I can't think of anyone I would rather spend a day with. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Be mine. Forever.
- Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.
- Thank you for letting me have such a wonderful person as my Valentine this year.
- I couldn't think of anything better to write in your card than the truth. I love you!
- I don't know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you're mine.
- I am glad to be spending this Valentine’s Day with you. There is no one else I would rather have as my Valentine.
- You make every day as special as Valentine’s Day, so February 14th is just a day to celebrate what we have every day. Happy Valentine’s Day…every day!
- My heart beats strongly because of you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Be my Valentine for the rest of my life.
- Chocolate and flowers are sweet and beautiful, but not as sweet and beautiful as you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Cupid hit the bulls eye when he hit you for me.
- You are my true love and you will always be my Valentine.
- Your love makes my life so much more interesting and fulfilling. Thanks for being my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.
- Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
- I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
- Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
- We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
- Thank you for the opportunity to support you in your special day.
- We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start to your marriage.
- Love and best wishes on this very special occasion.
- Today is a day you will always remember the greatest in anyone's life. You'll start the day just two people in love and end as husband and wife. Wishing you a love that grows day after day and year after year. Congratulations on your Wedding/Engagement
- Your engagement/marriage is a special moment in time... a day to look towards the future and all it holds... and a day to wish you all the happiness in the world.
- Congratulations and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day.
- Congratulations and the best to you always. Wishing you a world of happiness for you.
- You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend. Happy Anniversary.
- No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
- One day a year to recognize 364 other days of putting up with me, it doesn't seem fair. Thank you for working so hard and putting up with me.
- This Proverb describes the truth for us today: 'He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord (18:22).' Happy Anniversary.
- The longer we're married the more I realize that I got the good end of the deal, and I thought I got a steal when we got married.
- Time flies when you are having fun, and it's been a blast being your (wife/husband).
- We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.
- Anniversaries come and go, but you and your love has been and will be constant.
- I still can't think of any reasons you would put up with me all these years. I'll try again next year.
- Thank you for your love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy, and forgiveness.
- I am insufficient at expressing myself with my words. I want to thank you for loving me anyway. Happy Anniversary.
- You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Happy Anniversary.
- I'm so lucky to have you in my life. My proudest day was when you became my wife. Happy Anniversary.
- Golden Anniversary: It seem unbelievable, this special day is here, so many happy memories shared, though every golden year. Best wishes to a special couple on a very special day.
- Love brought you together as Man and Wife; love gave each of you a best friend for life.
- I may not say this often enough but I am glad I share with you the many joys that marriage brings.
- There is something special in the life that we both share. Happy Anniversary.
- True love is a gift more special than gold.
- When I think back to our wedding day, I remember how beautiful you looked ...and today you're even more beautiful to me and I love you more than ever. Happy Anniversary with love and kisses
- Our wedding anniversary is very special because it celebrates everything we share and how special our love is.
- What a wonderful person you are. All my love on your Anniversary.
- Wishing you guys another great year together.
- Here's to two imperfect pieces who fit perfectly together.
- Thanks for being a couple of role models of marriage. Happy Anniversary.
- Hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.
Compiled from various online sources: hubpages.com, Making-birthday-cards.com, Whattowriteinacard.com, Hallmark.com, quotegarden.com, and “Thinking of You - A Treasury of Handmade Cards” by various authors, Making Memories
Do you have a favorite place to find quotes or sentiments?