Today we continue with our series, Gifts From The Heart: Gift Baskets, Bundles, and More. If you've missed any part of the series, make sure to head to the Introduction HERE, Part 1: Gifts for the Family, and Part 2: Gifts for Young Girls and Young Boys.
Today we take a look at gifts for your pet, adults, college-aged kids, and teens.
Is he a hunter? A fisherman? A golfer? A griller? A sports fanatic? Tailor you gift basket to include his favorites.
· Grill Master – BBQ sauce (maybe the recipe for your “famous” sauce?), marinade, spicy mustard, hot pads, grill tools, apron, skewers, grill basket, etc.
· Golfer – Golf balls, tees, glove, towel for golf bag, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, ball markers, etc.
· Exercise Fanatic – Work-out gloves, socks, water bottle, jump rope, weight belt, etc.
· College Dorm Dweller - Shower caddy, shampoo, conditioner, shave gel, disposable razors, body lotion, shower shoes, etc.
· New Driver/New Car I - Car wash: water bucket, car wash soap, sponges, chamois, drying mitts, window cleaner, car wax, paper towels, squeegee, etc.
· New Driver/New Car II - Jumper cables, tire gauge, air freshener, car oil, travel mug, key chain, ice scraper (for cold climates!), etc.
· New Apartment Owner – Dish rack, dish pan, dish soap, sponges, towels, etc.
· Spaghetti-in-a-Pot – Perfect for a college student or any hungry young adult! Large pot, colander, spaghetti, sauce, cheese, spaghetti tongs, fresh garlic, French bread, fresh hard cheese and grater, pot holder, etc.
· Munchies – Individually wrapped snacks, candies, water, etc.
· Technology - Teens are all about technology…think about a skin for their iPhone, cover for their e-Reader, ear buds, etc.
· Female teen - Nail polish and remover, cotton balls, journal or diary, nice pen, anything with bling, girly-themed pillow, make-up bag, etc.
...and don't forget your favorite pets, too!
Can you think of other gift bundle ideas? Leave a comment and share your ideas!