Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sweet Baby Frame

Way back around 2008 I created this matboard frame wall hanging with photos of my now 25-year-old first born son. It still hangs on the wall in my art studio as it has always been such a favorite of mine.

I don't have any grandchildren yet, but I do think I will re-make this adorable frame wall hanging for our house when the baby (babies?) comes to visit us. I used to think there's no way I want to be called grandma, but I'm warming up to the title. It's what comes with the title that melts my heart!


Come see how I made this...

This project was one part of a workshop I taught online many years ago. Most of the supplies I used are from an old Heidi Swapp chipboard frame kit back when she was with Advantus. There are some available on Etsy and ebay, but use regular photo mats you can find in your local craft store...or tucked away somewhere in your closet?


The audio quality of this video is not the greatest, and I do apologize up front. Even with its flaws I hope this will inspire you to create.


Do you have any wonderful items tucked away that you could use to make such a wall hanging?
Post a comment and let me know.

Share on Facebook and Pin on Pinterest. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment