Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

How I Spent My Sunday

When you were in grade school did you have to write, "What I did on my summer vacation"? Seems like people always talk about it, but I don't remember ever doing it. Now, that doesn't mean I didn't do it...just means I don't remember! ;-)

Here's a glimpse of what I did yesterday...spending most all of my Sunday filming, photographing, and creating for an upcoming blog post (week of November 3rd) on My Creative Life 2014. MCL2014 is the official blog of Craft Classes Online.



Can't tell you what it is all about, but you may be able to guess from the photos?? If you want to see the video where I do my creating, make sure to sign up for our NEWSLETTER. it is the only place where you can see the videos of our project process.

Have a happy week!

No comments :

Post a Comment