Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Altered Frames Wall Hanging Part 2

On Monday I brought back an "old school" project. If you missed it, GO HERE TO SEE PART 1.  

Today, we put our pieces together and make the hanging portion of the wall hanging. I love that you can create this in any style, colors and configuration. I am also a sucker for anything with a dowel or stick!



Come take a look at the rest of the story...

There are a few things you definitely want to have when creating a wall hanging like this, but everything else is up for grabs. Use what you have and be creative! Check out the supplies I used HERE.


 NOTE: The audio is rather fuzzy, but it is from 2008. I have since learned how to create much better presentations, thank goodness!





What old school products do you still have? Do you need to use up your stash? Head to the Craft Classes Online blog, My Creative Life 2014 where we challenge you to use up all of your supplies each week.

Share on Facebook and/or Pin on Pinterest!

No comments :

Post a Comment