I have been busy, busy since April working to create our new website, Craft Classes Online. Along with that I've been creating a place for my online workshops, Creative Workshops with Shirley Pando, and creating brand new workshops, including "A Crafter's Guide to Social Media Marketing". (for anyone with a crafty business)
Then there's the wife and mom duties and a very large emotionally needy dog! Add in spin class 5 days a week AND a personal trainer appointment two of those days! Yeah, I'm pretty busy. (and quite tired, but I love naps!)
So how do you boost your energy without too much coffee?? Read on...
10 ways you can boost your energy:
- Get Moving and exercise for at least 10 minutes in the morning to boost your metabolism for the day.
- Limit Sugar since it causes your energy levels nose dive after they peak.
- Eat a Big Breakfast since you have all day to convert the calories into energy.
- Drink More Water and other non sugary drinks because being dehydrated is draining.
- Drink Coffee for a jolt of but but don't use it as a substitute for food and think twice about a cup of Joe after since this can affect your ability to get a good sleep.
- Laugh It Up because a good laugh boosts your blood pressure and metabolism.
- See Some Red since seeing the fiery color makes your muscles move faster and work harder, giving you a burst of energy when you need it most, according to University of Rochester research.
- Eat Some Omegas because omega-3 fatty acids improve mood and brain function, essential for avoiding a midday slump.
- Turn Up The Tunes. A report in the Online Journal of Sport Psychology says that loud music may be one of the most effective tools for relieving stress and fighting fatigue.
- Get Inspired to strive for success and make the most of each and every day.
This info was on today's email newsletter from Garin Kilpatrick. Garin is a writer, marketing and social media strategist, technology enthusiast and internet entrepreneur. I definitely want to learn from him!
So I raise my water bottle to you in hopes that this information will help you find more energy! Leave me a comment and tell me what helps you to boost your energy.