Check back to the previous post to see the start of our project. In today's post we'll see part 2 of our "All About Me" Paper Bag Album.
The project was created using a class kit, but in the video I'll give you all the measurements I used as we create each portion, so you can just use up your stash. Below are some of the items that I have used in my project; they are just a suggestion of some of the items you may want to use, but be creative!
- Three (3) large paper lunch bags (when folded they should be approximately 6” x 6”)
- Two (2) 1" book rings
- Coordinating cardstock
- Coordinating patterned papers
- Coordinating rub-ons
- Ribbon, tulle, lace
- Silk flowers, large and small
- Inkpad, brown or distress
- Photo corners, chipboard or regular
- Bling, rhinestones, or jewels
- Tissue paper flowers
- 4 regular sized Manila tags
- 5 small Manila tags
- 3 jewelry tags
- String or DMC floss
- Various phrase stickers
- Vellum quotes
- Swirl clips
Part 2 includes creating pages 1 - 6.
Part 3 of the video tutorial will be added next Monday, 9/15/2014. Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you get notification when it's uploaded and ready for viewing. :-)
Please feel free to share on Facebook or Pin on Pinterest!