Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Spreading some Anna Griffin love!

I have to show you some of the wonderful cards I made using Anna Griffin's "All About Kindness" Card Making Kit from HSN. I swore many times I wouldn't get lured into HSN, but when they have their 24 hour paper crafting show, I can't be liable for my actions!! ;-)

There's so many items included in this kit.
  • 20 envelopes
  • 20 cards
  • 20 interior greetings
  • 10 card layers
  • (20) 3D sentiment stickers
  • (20) 3D art stickers
  • 10 die-cut layer stickers
  • 10 foil border stickers
  • 20 bows (10 gold, 10 green)
  • 10 pleated wheel strips
  • 40 die-cuts
  • 150 foam squares
  • Storage box
  • Idea sheet
Here's a few of the cards I've made so far:


This first one's for my middle son who graduated from Navy Boot Camp this past weekend. 
"Anchors Aweigh!" ;-)









In this kit, Anna has provided card inserts with various sentiments. This is such a great idea!


For those of us who hate making cards - that would be me (don't ask me why...I have no idea!) - this is a winning purchase! 

No comments :

Post a Comment