Check out these great online resources:
- Beacon Adhesives has an Adhesive Selection Chart on their website and also a Glue Guide you can download with helpful tips for adhesives. There's some fun crafts on their blog!
- Elmer's - Find what glue Elmer's recommends by using the drop down lists on their Glue Guide.
- Mod Podge by Plaid - Check out The Mod Podge Formula Guide to see which one will work best with your projects. They have a very fun blog, too, Mod Podge Rocks!
- Scotch - The folks from Scotch offer a downloadable Scotch Glue Selector Chart.
- Crafter's Pick - More Specialty Glues from Crafter's Pick. A great tip from Crafter's Pick: "If your glue is too thick and hard to squeeze out of the bottle, set the bottle in a bowl of warm water or microwave for a few seconds at a low level. This will help the glue flow better."
Don't forget, you can always find many great resources on manufacturer's websites! It's like a library of learning goodness!