Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Anna Griffin love!

You know I'm not much of a card maker, but I was swayed to purchase some of Anna Griffin's products when she was on HSN during National Craft Month in March.

I purchased the Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Embossing Folders & Dies - Lace Trimmings. I have been holding out for a long time on buying anything even remotely like Spellbinders/wafer thin dies. But I just couldn't wait any longer.  The embossing folders are FABULOUS! Oh, I also bought an Anna Griffin card making book, too. I figured that if I can learn from her card style, which I love, then I just might start to like making cards.

Here's my first try. What do you think? It's either a birthday card for my niece or 60th anniversary card for my parents. I don't have a good sentiment stamp, so I may have to print something off the computer as I think it needs something else for the front.

I inked the embossing folder to get the ink on the embossing design.


1 comment :

  1. Oh my that card is totally stunning! I love that embossing folder also. I think I could go broke buying Anna Griffin folders and dies. Thanks for sharing this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete