Monday, March 24, 2014

Project Life with Traditional Scrapbooking

Are you a collector of Project Life cards, like me? There's so many cute cards from Project Life, Simple Stories Snap Studio, Fancy Pants Brag Book, and others. I've been inspired from a course taught by my friend, Monica Bradford, at Big Picture Classes called, "Scrapbooking Outside the Pocket".
 
One of my goals this year is to complete two wedding albums for me and my son and daughter-in-law who were married last year in Paris. Here's one of the pages I've done using some of the PL cards. It was so quick and easy, as opposed to how I usually scrapbook...taking a day to decide what papers to use, what design to use, etc. UGH! If I scrapbooked like this more often just think of what I could accomplish!!
 
 
I can't tell you who made the cards or other supplies as I don't remember! I love the rhinestones around the perimeter!


2 comments :

  1. Love this idea-I dont do project life-but love the cute cards!
    Laura L
    llongueira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - never thought of using those cute cards this way. Opens up a whole new world of ideas - and shopping!

    ReplyDelete