Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beautiful Images with Square 1 Masterpiece Printable

Have you tried Square 1 Masterpiece Inkjet Printable Media?

http://shop.square1masterpiece.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1824
 
It's great! I've used several brands of inkjet printable fabric and Square 1 is in my top three for print quality, ease, and price. Just look at that gorgeous color.
 
 
Square 1 printable has a self adhesive backing so it can stick on many surfaces. I used some clip art I've been saving. I just love sunflowers.
 
I first printed my photo, let the inks dry a bit and chose my papers.

 
I grabbed my stash of scraps because I really need to use them up. You can see that the green polka dot paper was definitely a scrap.

 
I inked edges with Distress Ink in Peeled Paint. The photo was adhered to a large tag. It's a great way to use up your tags!

 
Don't forget to add some pretty ribbons and a sentiment. Mine is from Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection, Simple Sayings CMS155. The other stamped images are 7gypsies Conservatory clear stamps.

 
The next card was another clip art image printed on Square 1 printable. It really is much prettier and more vibrant than printing on cardstock.

 
Gotta love it when you can make something pretty and use up scraps! ;-)
 
P.S. Right now, Square 1 Inkjet Printable Media is on sale AND there's free shipping to the US AND you get a FREE instructional video. What a deal!!

6 comments :

  1. These prints are fabulous!! I must try some of this. Thanks so much for sharing what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried using my Square 1 printable on a card yet. Must try this! Love your sunflower card especially. So ready for winter to be over here in NE Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing. I definitely want to try this. Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who says she doesn't like making cards, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I would love to know what printer you use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherrill,
      My printer is a basic fairly cheap Canon MX410. It takes 210 and 211 inks.

      Delete