Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Scrapbook Sunday!

As many were anticipating the "Big Game" yesterday I was happily scrapbooking, creating another page for my #1DS and DIL's wedding album (and an identical album for me).

This page is another about the bridal shower. I had photos that really weren't that good, but were important to the "story". One photo was of the three grandmas in attendance. Great people, but not the best photo. The other three photos were of the shower decorations and food. Important to the "look" of the shower, but none of the photos really inspired me. I ended up thumbing through one of Ali Edwards' books, "A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking". I used one of the layouts from the book as a sketch and that really helped me get the creative juices started.

I used lots of "old" supplies I've been hanging on to: Basic Gray Two Scoops Paper and stickers, and Heidi Swapp Bling Borders.
 

 
Feels so good to get another page done!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment