Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Add a Pinterest button to Blogger images!

One of my goals this year is to blog more often...at least twice a week. And I'm happy to report that so far I'm doing it. YAY me!

One thing that may bring more folks to your blog is making it very easy for viewers to pin your photos to Pinterest. If you'll hover your cursor over the photo below, or any of the photos in my posts, that you see a large Pinterest "P" button in the center of the photos. Just click on the "P" and you can easily pin the photos to your Pinterest board.



You don't even have to know code to do it. Just follow the easy steps in this article at Digital K Blog and your viewers may be pinning your photos. So make sure they are good ones. Now another goal of mine is to take better photos!!

Now it's your turn to add the Pinterest button to your blog photos. You'll be so proud of yourself, just like me! ;-)



No comments :

Post a Comment