Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

One Little Word - REFRESH!

Many people choose One Little Word to define or infuse their coming year. I have not really done it but feel like it's time. It took me quite a while to figure out which word I want to define the year 2014. I had several ideas:
  • encourage
  • rest
  • grace
  • build
  • grow
but I think I've settled on.....REFRESH! I see this as refreshing others. I see this as refreshing my body, my mind and my spirit. I'm super excited about the word and making 2014 the year of refreshing.

"A generous man will prosper. He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."
Proverbs 11:25 NIV

What's your word?

3 comments :

  1. I've been thinking about a word and I've decided thankful. I do like your word refresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like refresh. My word is "The Word" as in the Bible and Jesus the Word of God. I have started art journaling this year and hope to make a page a week as I progress on my journey to become more a woman of the Word than a woman of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maggieb1983@yahoo.comJanuary 18, 2014 at 7:58 PM

    Refresh is perfect! Sort of like an inner cleansing.

    ReplyDelete