Heat resistant non-stick craft sheet, optional
Artist canvas board – I used 8” x 10” LIKE THIS
Image to print from your computer
Inkjet printer ONLY (This is not for laser printers)
Tacky glue or PVA
Grosgrain ribbon, about 15”
1. Prepare your image to print as needed. My image is a clip art image that I printed at 8-1/2” x 11” onto Square 1 Inkjet Printable Iron-on.Follow package instructions for printing:
- Load 1 sheet of heat seal fabric into printer.
- Print at normal quality, plain paper setting.
- Print on fabric side, NOT shiny side.
- Allow ink to dry 1-2 minutes.
2. Trim around the edges as needed. Any white edges will transfer as white onto the canvas.
3. Place image side UP onto canvas board.
4. Heat iron to cotton setting with NO STEAM.
5. Press directly on the image for 10-15 seconds making sure all areas of the sheet are bonded well to canvas.
6. Because my image was a little larger than the front of the canvas, I chose to leave the product large enough to wrap around the sides of the canvas. Press in the same manner on the edges.
7. Cut ribbon to desired size for hanger. Mine is about 12”. Glue ends of ribbon onto back of canvas board.
8. Add glue to back of ribbon and back of canvas.
9. Cut cardstock to fit canvas and glue onto back.
10. Hang and enjoy!