Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Brand new 2014 online class!

I've just opened up registrations for my brand new online class, "Cricut: Crafting with Stencils", which starts January 27, 2014 at My Creative Classroom! If you have any Cricut machine and would like to get better use out of it and love stencils, paints and more, then this just may be the class for you!


http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=766
 

I love to create art with stencils, especially ones I can make myself using my Cricut machine! Come join me for this 5-lesson class to learn how to design Cricut Craft Room files and cut stencils using Cricut Cuttables Stencil Material, cardstock or file folders, and freezer paper. Students will create a stenciled artist canvas, stenciled card backgrounds, and a stenciled fabric item of their choice. Take your crafting to a whole new level!
Use any Cricut machine and any cartridge you own. Students must have basic knowledge of their Cricut machine, and the Cricut Craft Room (CCR).

Lesson 1: Introduction and Inspiration
Lesson 2: Designing Cricut Craft Room Files
Lesson 3: Stenciled Artist Canvas using Cricut Cuttables Stencil Material
Lesson 4: Stenciled Master Board for Cards using Cardstock
Lesson 5: Stenciled Fabric Item using Freezer Paper



Click here for more information and to register for this class. Only $15 for 5 lessons!

1 comment :

  1. Sounds very exciting. I like to learn new things

    ReplyDelete