Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Stamped card using the really old stash

If you know me well, you know I really don't like creating cards. I don't exactly know why. They are a smaller canvas, they should be "easier" to create, but no...it is tough for me. But luckily I just received the new issue of Take Ten from Stampington so have loads of inspiration. I have the Nov, Dec, Jan issue and used the very first card on the very first page as inspiration for this one. PLUS I used a stamp I've never used before AND used only scraps (and a lot of old stuff).


The card is 5" x 7" on a white Bazzill cardstock base. Patterned papers are super old Chatterbox. Remember them?
 
 

 
I love to machine stitch on paper. It give such a nice personal feel.
The stamped panel is adhered with foam squares.


Pretty "button" brad by The Girl's Paperie - karlie mixed brads. Man, I'm using lots of really old stuff!! Love it! I seem to really hang on to things, don't I? ;-)

 

So happy to have been able to use scraps to create something. Not onto the many shelves of paper I have! ;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment