Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Altered Printer's Tray

One of the best things I made for my oldest son's wedding was an altered printer's tray. I love creating in the little compartments and using up all my embellishments.

I started off with a printer's tray from 7Gypsies and papers from the Echo Park You & Me Collection Kit.

 
Each of the little spaces held something special and meaningful about the new couple.
 
LOVE Bingo card, cancelled white roses stamp, beaded flower...

 
 
...Two heart pins and velvet ribbon, wooden heart...
 
 
..."I took a chance to follow my heart and it led me to yours."...
 
...beaded flower, epoxy heart...

...two birds on a branch (happily ever after), velvet leaf, little white buttons...


...hearts...
 
 
...the Eiffel tower(they are in Paris right now!)...



The brand new couple!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment