Begins: October 17, 2013
You could purchase all the papers, cards and elements for Project Life and other similar systems, but why? You and your Cricut can make most every item available on the market today! Let me show you how!Join me for this class to design and create most all of the elements for any “Project Life”-type of system you prefer, no matter what the page protector size or configuration. By using your Cricut machine, cartridges and the Cricut Craft Room (CCR) or your Gypsy, you’ll be ready to quickly and easily document your life and the lives of those you love. And you'll really be putting that Cricut to good use!!
This class includes:
- An introduction to “Project Life” and other manufacturers who offer a similar type of system.Maybe you want to use this system for “A Day in the Life”, “A Week in the Life” or, like me, for all of your regular scrapbooking. It's all good!
- Determine which Cricut cartridges and images will give a look that is similar to the types of products available on the market today.
- Create elements for all sizes and types of albums or page protector configurations.
- Creating elements such as journaling cards, monthly dividers, transparent elements, elements with cut outs and more!
- Create with cardstock, patterned papers, transparencies, Cricut Markers and other coloring tools.
- Included in this class are loads of CCR and Gypsy files for download. BUT students will also learn how to recreate the components and design files so that no matter what theme you choose for your album, now or years from now, you’ll have the knowledge to create the elements yourself.
"Everything was laid out in an order I could understand and follow - there were no loop holes in the lessons. I love taking classes with Shirley. She is able to take what I perceive as a difficult topic and break it down so that I not only am able to do what is expected, but that I also understand why it is done in a certain way."~Lynne, MCC student
"The amount of course materials plus the files was definitely worth the price. wonderful class. I was pleased with everything."~Lucy, MCC student