Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's all about the cupcakes!

I hosted a bridal shower this past Saturday for my future daughter-in-law, Danielle, who will be marrying my oldest son, Evan.  My good friend, Yvonne Williams of www.designacake.info, made the cupcakes. Not your ordinary cupcakes, mind you, but a cupcake bar!


There were eight different flavors and she also provided a little framed menu to let you know which cupcake was which flavor.

 
Pink frosting was white cake with raspberry filling,
the one with the umbrella was pina colada!
 
 
The yellow flower cupcake was banana and was absolutely scrumptious!
 
 
Blue frosting was chocolate cake with butter cream frosting.
 
 
Cookies and Cream, of course!
 
Cappuccino...the Bride's favorite!
 
Peanut Butter (another winner!!)
 
 
White was white cake buttercream frosting.
 
 
If you are looking for a fun and tasty treat for your next gathering(and you're in the Orlando area) I'd say definitely give Yvonne a call!

1 comment :

  1. Shirley, thanks for the kind words. It was truly my pleasure to help make your event a success!

    ReplyDelete