Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Crock Pot Remake

I was browsing through Pinterest this morning and ran across THIS PIN, which I loved. I will be serving meatballs at my #1 son's wedding party in October and just had to come up with a way to disguise my ugly Crock Pot. As soon as I saw the above-mentioned pin, I got to work.

Tape off the handles and any other part you don't want painted. I stuffed some paper towels into the center to keep from spraying the inner portion.



Spray a few coats of paint - I'm using RustOleum Chalk Board Spray Paint. Do this outside and protect your area from overspray!





When it's dry, remove the tape...and you have a lovely "new" Crock Pot!
 
 
Just label the outside with chalk so everyone knows what is inside.


It's great to take with you to a pot luck!
 
 
Just remember the dial setting from left to right: Off>Warm>Low>High


No comments :

Post a Comment