Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

What a Wonderful Birthday!

Last Sunday was my birthday. No, I don't really want to be reminded of how old I am, but it seems my kids get a kick out of telling me I'm getting older. UGH!! I received some wonderful cards from my husband and sons (which is the only thing I ask for besides no arguing!!) but my #2 son's GF gave me a bag of wonderful goodies.

Organic Hazelnut coffee, a ceramic coffee mug, truffle oil popcorn (who would've thought it tastes soooo good?) , shortbread cookies, and chocolate covered almonds.  Oh, and a jar of Agave Nectar. So thoughtful and all my favorite things.

We always go out to eat for my birthday...the boys, girlfriends, mother in law...and my pick is always The Cheesecake Factory. The Chicken Madeira is to-die-for! Yes, we had three slices of cheesecake and eight forks! ;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment