Cara Miller, Karen Hunter and I have put together a new online class, "Cricut: Scrapbooking Through the Year" that begins on Monday, May 6th. 3 instructors, 4 weeks, 12 layouts, loads of techniques. And the best part? For now, the price is a mere $20! Can you believe it? Yes, it's true. Check it out:
Dust off your Cricut machine, grab your favorite photos and let’s create some beautiful and unique scrapbook layouts…one for every month of the year. Come join three MCC instructors for this four-week class as we create a total of 12 layouts with themes such as birthday, traditional holidays, and travel. Using the provided sketches and examples, students will be able to translate the presented layouts to any theme with an adjustment of papers and accents, so please join us even if you won't necessarily scrapbook the same monthly themes that we will.
Along with the monthly layouts we'll also highlight several background or embellishment techniques each week that you’ll be able to add to your arsenal of crafty tricks and use on your pages. Whether you scrapbook for your children, grandchildren, your pet, or for yourself, you'll definitely love putting your Cricut to work in these unique and creative ways.
This class includes:
- A total of 12 completed layouts with various monthly themes: birthday, holidays, travel, etc. We will present specific themes on our layouts but feel free to use our layouts as a jumping off point and create in your own theme/style. Please see supply list for monthly themes to be presented.
- 12 brand new single and double page layout sketches. Create your pages in 12” x 12”, 8-1/2” x 11” or any size you’d prefer.
- Weekly background and/or embellishment techniques including: Terrific Titles, Stitching on Paper, Hidden Journaling, Using Paints and Spray Inks, Embellishing Die Cuts and more! Please see supply list for weekly techniques to be presented.
- Videos, screen shots, slide show presentations, and downloadable PDF tutorials
Students can use any Cricut machine and any cartridges for this class!
Prerequisite: This is an Intermediate/Advanced class.
- Students may take this class if they own ANY Cricut machine, but they must have full knowledge of how to use it.
- Students must come to class with full knowledge of how to use the Cricut Craft Room or Gypsy. Instructors will provide information for both (as well as Design Studio in some lessons) in their tutorials.
Hurry and register now as this special price won't last forever!!