Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Juggling products

Not true juggling, but sort of. I'm working on several projects at once to give things dry time and thought I'd pop in to let you know about a few products I like.


I just bought some Claudine Hellmuth Gesso by Ranger and absolutely love it! I have a 4oz bottle and will definitely purchase a larger bottle next time. Well, I just looked online and only see a 4oz jar. They definitely need to make a larger size! The project here? The start of my paper mache egg for Catherine Scanlon's class, "In + Out Easter Egg Diorama" at My Creative Classroom(MCC).


Next up is Mod Podge. Mod Podge Rocks! This project is part of my lesson for a joint class at MCC with Catherine, Jennifer Priest and Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs, "Scrapbooking: Home Decor". Not your average scrapbooking class, but very cool out-of-the-book and on-the-wall type of projects using your favorite family photos.
What are you working on?

No comments :

Post a Comment