Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day Book and Journal pages

Just ran across the Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...I see a wonderful sunshiny day!

I am thinking...about creating loads of projects, as usual!

I am thankful...for my family

In the kitchen...is my hubby and #2 son chatting about the day.

I am wearing...sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I am creating...an Easter gift for my mother

I am going...to clean the bathroom today...really!!

I am wondering...what to bring to Easter dinner

I am reading...the latest editions of a few crafty magazines: Art Journaling and Quilting Arts

I am hoping...I don't read through the mags too quickly!

I am looking forward to...seeing my family on Easter at my sister's house

I am learning...that I get too ruffled when things are not in my normal routine. And I don't like that...I want to be OK with whatever happens...and have a good attitude (ooh, it's hard!)

Around the house...I need to clean the bathrooms!!

I am pondering...purchasing a new mattress.

A favorite quote for today...keep it simple.

One of my favorite things...is to hear the birds sing outside my window.

A few plans for the rest of the week...more of the same...oh yeah, lots of cycling.

A peek into my day...messy art studio, working on multiple things at one time, but loving trying out new products I've recently purchased.


Here's a few pages of the journal I'm messing with. Dylusions Ink Sprays from Ranger and Dylusions Journal. Stencils made from my Cricut Expression and cardstock. Lots of texture using the sprays, stencils, mesh, etc.






Even the paper towels for clean-up look great!


1 comment :