Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A few more backgrounds...

I love my Dylusions Spray Inks and Journal. I am able to keep it all set up on a table in my art room and work on a page or two each day. I'm just working on trying out various sprays and techniques right now. I have a lot in mind for these pages, but this stage comes first.

For this first page set I stamped with gel medium, let it dry, then sprayed the pages. The gel medium resists the inks and leaves a white image from the white base page.


For this spread I sprayed a combination of October Afternoon Sprinklers. Next I added a stamped image with Staz-on Ink, and then spread gel medium through a homemade stencil (Cricut Paper Lace). Once the gel medium is dry, I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. Again, the gel medium resists the final spray and gives a subtle image.

1 comment :

  1. These look fun Shirley! I love those Dylusions sprays, too. They are SO vibrant!

    ReplyDelete