Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Playing with paints

Just taking a lovely Sunday to play around with paints.

I made some stencils using the Cricut and the Paper Lace cartridge on cardstock. They make fabulous stencils!  This one is a diamond stencil that I clear embossed then rubbed a black StazOn ink pad.
 
 
Next up is a stencil sprayed with October Afternoon Sprinklers Color Mist in Night Sky onto gessoed cardstock. I definitely want to try this one again using a painted page to begin. 
 
This page below was originally painted with horizontal stripes of acrylic paints. It was one of those ugly things that makes you wonder if you really have any speck of talent at all. I love it now. I definitely think I'm too impatient and don't let the artwork percolate.  Just keep adding layers.
 
 
These next two are painted with watercolors...just playing and dripping and seeing what will happen.
 


until next time....
 

No comments :

Post a Comment