Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

When things go seriously wrong!!

Life isn't all sunshine and roses...I hate to burst your bubble if you thought so. ;-) My mixed media canvas (see post below) didn't turn out as planned. In fact, I think it looks rather horrible. :-(  So I've been mulling over my options.  Add color to the background? Tighten the color palette? What to do...what to do?  I pulled it from the class...just in time as I now have students enrolled! I will still show it as an example even if not a specific project for class. I do love my original idea.

Here's where I'm at:  10" x 10" stretched canvas, collaged and painted; blue jean hearts; a multitude of "stuff" on top. Nothing is glued down.


So as I try to "fix" this I'll share my process with you. If you have any ideas, please share with me. Two or more brains are much better than one. :-)


No comments :

Post a Comment