Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer online classes!

Can you believe it's summer already.  OK, I know not "officially" summer, but here in Florida it's in the 90's, so I call that summer!

At My Creative Classroom it's almost time for summer semester. Beginning June 25th and lasting over 4 weeks, summer semester is bigger than ever. We're offering more classes, we have our annual "Christmas in July" week (hence the blinkie above!) and many of our classes have an Early Enrollment Special. You must check it out!

Want to know what I've got offered during the summer? Check it out here!

Enjoy!



P.S. I've been working on a new quilting class I'll be teaching in the fall...but first I had to fix my old ironing board. The cover was pretty trashed and I covered it with muslin. Gotta love it!


No comments :

Post a Comment