Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quilt time again!

Oh, I so love it when I get a stretch of time to finish up things that have been waiting in the wings.  Such was the fate of my UFO's...a few quilts that had not been finished.  But I'm happy to say that I've finished one today!

This one is part of the Bread and Butter Society that I've been taking part in at my local quilt store. It is not large enough to go on a bed so this will be a snuggle quilt for TV watching.
 I have one more to finish the quilting on and then I do have a third that has yet to be pieced!

Oh, I can't wait to have them all done!

1 comment :

  1. This is very pretty, I like all the rustic colors. I have a lot of UFO's flying around my house too.

    You should enter this into the blogger's quilt festival. http://amyscreativeside.com/2011/10/28/bloggers-quilt-festival-fall-2011/

    ReplyDelete