Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zentangle Fabric Post Card


It's nice to be the butt of your own jokes. HUH? Yes, I said it. I had to laugh at myself as I stitched this Zentangle post card to send off for the swap. I was never a doodler...I'm very left-brained, so I'm not good at Zentangle. Then, throw in the fact that I'm not too good at free motion stitching(yet!) and that's why the laughter. Here's my attempt at a fabric Zentangle post card. It is off "across the pond"...going to the UK tomorrow as I send it to it's recipient. She should get a kick out of this one...!

I must say, though, that I do like the black thread on the red batik fabric...OK, so there's one good thing about it! LOL! And my satin stitch is getting better... ;-)

1 comment :

  1. I really like the fabric and free motion stitching - Im sure who ever receives it will love it!

    ReplyDelete