Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

More Fabric Post Cards

Here are two more post cards for our swap at Trading Fabric Post Cards. Come join us...it's fun! It certainly gets me creating more often...which is definitely my goal!

The first is "Message in a Bottle". I had so much 3-D stuff on here I had to mail it in bubble wrap and a regular manila envelope!
  • 7gypsies glass bottle
  • variegated thread
  • hand dyed fabric
  • Angelina Fibers
  • colored threads
  • real sea shells
  • micro beads
The Chinese fortune reads: "There is no wisdom greater than kindness." I collect fortunes from Fortune Cookies. :-)
This next one is for the "Middle Initial" swap. You were to make a post card for the middle initial of the recipient of your card.
  • freehand cutting of the "M"
  • flower shaped sequins
  • beading

No comments :

Post a Comment