Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's a new year for me!

I've started a new quest...to have a super-fit body so I can defy my age. Yeah, I know you're laughing at me, right? Well, I have hit a MAJOR decade of life this year(insert crying emoticon!) and actually my B-day is the 24th of this month(again!). I've just signed up with a personal trainer at THIS GYM. I had my first half hour session yesterday and I thought I was not going to be able to walk today, but I am happy to say I can. I am sore, but it's a "good sore". Yes, I will still have MY KARATE CLASS twice a week, but it's just not enough.

I had to get on the scale and get measured(I did groan inside just a bit), but I'm so glad I did this for me! I'm on my way...this is my year!

What are you doing for yourself??

2 comments :

  1. Well done Shirley! I am sure it will get easier .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and glad you are doing something for yourself. I just turned 57 and sometimes I think about it and panic. I am in the second half of my life and I hope the good Lord shows favor on me and lets me pass 100. I ask him everyday for that favor. Maybe he will.. I am banking on it.

    ReplyDelete