Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Got my Bernina!!

I got it! My Bernina Aurora 450! I am so psyched! This baby does 9mm stitches in addition to all the regular stuff. I have a free motion foot, and all sorts of other cool feet for it. Be prepared to start seeing some sewing projects coming down the pike. Is it the most amazing thing you've ever seen?


It has this cute little cabinet to put all your tools and feet. I also got some bobbins and thread. So my hubby may be watching the Superbowl this Sunday, but I'll be sewing and trying out all the available stitches. Next week I go to the Machine Retreat. Two whole days of learning how to use this puppy! YIPPEE!!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh have an amazing time! I LOVE my machine! Though I don't scrap anymore b/c of it. ;) What kind of cabinet is that? I need it for myself. Did it come with the machine? I really NEED it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..what a machine...hey that cabinet is amazing!
    No wonder you are excited.

    ReplyDelete