Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When the Fed-Ex man comes a-knockin' at the door...

Oh my! Don't ya just love it when you get a package in the mail? Well I ordered a box of stuff from Carol Wingert. She's one of my fave persons...designer, author, artist-extraordinaire! When she has a class or offers a "workshop in a box"/monthly kits, don't walk...RUN to your credit card and plunk down whatever it costs! I am so serious! Carol has a superb quality about her and it shows in the type of work she does.

I just received the Inspiration Grab Box I ordered from her. This was her just purging stuff from her house...not a kit or brand new stuff...just things she was getting rid of. Why would I spend money on other people's stuff? Oh, well, this is Carol Wingert...'nuff said!
This was waaaaayyyy beyond my wildest dreams. No there aren't anymore, but I show you what I got only to tease you...I mean show you how extravagantly Carol gives of herself.


Take a look at what was in my box:
A stack of coordinating fabrics and wonderful tassels
various rub-ons, stamps, tickets
Wonderfully coordinated reds, creams, and yellows for a large tag book
various die cuts...there are some really cool flourishes and birds here
love this pack of natural colored papers...some hand-stamped
more trims...
great tickets in a glassine envelope...
no we're not even close to being done yet...
amazing wide trims...
huge chipboard letters...Prima flowers...yeah baby!
die cuts, embellishments, bottle of red flocking(!), florals, another sun stamp(my fave!)...
cool heart playing cards in another glassine envie(envelope)
This fabric panel is about 8" x 10"...I have to make a bag with it...
chipboard book kit, papers, embellies, glitter glue, another stamp...
CUTE alterable clutch purse(!)
various papers and cardstock...
a full book kit!!
fabulous flowers and nature tags...
a whole bag full of trims!!
and at the very bottom about a 2" stack of 12" x 12" papers and cardstocks! I tell ya again...I was shocked and chuckled as I opened each bag of goodies. Carol, thank you soo much. Please let us know next time you are cleaning house. ;-)


2 comments :

  1. So glad that you liked what you got...it's been great decluttering, too! Thanks for ordering the box...have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw- droppingly GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete