Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

ATC collection

Here's my wall mounted holder (7 gypsies Artist Printer Tray) for some amazing ATC's(Artist Trading Cards) I've created and received from an online swap. The ladies involved in the swap are participants in an online class taught by Catherine Matthews-Scanlon. I'm sorry to say that the class is closed right now, but you've got to take a class with Catherine! Her style, attention to detail, projects, etc., are phenomenal!! I am a lucky one. I am a "teacher's helper" inside her class. That means I create her classroom, upload her course info and do whatever she asks of me to get her online classes rolling. Plus I get the first view at her wonderful projects!! :D

Back to the cards. We're in the process of mailing them all out and receiving them...some of us are "across the pond" from one another, so it can take a bit of time to get them all where they're supposed to be. In any case, when they are all here I will show close-ups of each card and links to the participants' blogs so you can see what other wonders they create! Hang onto your hats because these babies are beautiful!!

No comments :

Post a Comment