Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

More ATC's

More ATC's for the swap...Yeah, I know I'm supposed to make only 5, but I made 6. I got rather addicted to this small size. It's easy to do a few at a time and use up your scraps. I ended up going through all the little bowls of extra stuff on my table for embellishments.





I think a few of them need a bit more stuff on them. Maybe a jewel or some doodling with a journaling pen. I've got to get them to Lisa ASAP...we're headed off to a mini vacation at the beach and I wanted to get these all done before we leave.
Hope you're having a great summer! :D


UPDATE: I did add more bling to all of these but of course forgot to take a photo of them before I sent them off. :(

3 comments :

  1. Well! You've been on an ATC making storm! Beautiful job! I need to make some ATCs soon. I miss that format. I have still not finished those little cards I was working on and hating. They've been set aside until I feel like tackling them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    I am doing a giveaway on my blog:) Look for the preserves post when you go to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC's. They look like they were fun to make.

    ReplyDelete