Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should I get a Gypsy???

I'm debating today whether or not to get a Cricut Gypsy. I keep saying I don't want one...but that's what I said about an Expression, which I have purchased along with over 20 cartridges!!

So now I'm thinking about a Gypsy because you can design with it away from your computer... and in the car...I could be playing with it while we drive to vacation in July. How awesome, right? Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

I will be teaching advanced Cricut classes at My Creative Classroom in the fall and really "need" it, right? The classes will be creating with all the extras...markers, vinyl, stencils, mixed media stuff and home dec...and also shape books...mini books out of chipboard with different characters and shapes at the page edges...and all sorts of embellishments on them.

Ugh! I just made a bid on eBay for one...we'll see if I get it. (Updated: Yes, I bought one on eBay!!)

2 comments :

  1. I just want you to know that I am a Cricut crazy person, I do not have a Gypsy yet but do have SCAL2 and love it so much! I can create things on my drawing pad on my computer then cut them with the cricut!!! Gotta love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I think you just talking yourself INTO it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight. My studio suffered minimal damage. All my chipboard was waterlogged but have dried out nicely. Thats the main thing that got tons of water. Every else has dried too. Just need to clean it all. I think I spend more time cleaning that I do arting. Not the way to go, do you think? Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete