Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter recap

My poor blog...it's not quite as bad as my Etsy store which has nothing in it, but it's pretty neglected! Here's a photo of what our Easter was like at my sister's house.Yes that's DS #3 and my youngest niece playing Wii. All the men were watching and the women were in the kitchen gabbing. What else is new? Actually I did get on the Wii with Lizzy and played sword-fighting. I won a few times and it made her really mad! Being an only child she likes to win...I guess any child or adult wants to win.

My sisters husband is an amazing cook. He made lamb and grilled teriyaki salmon. I questioned it at first, but it was the most wonderful stuff! I'm gonna hafta get me some.

We did an egg hunt and my boys were good sports and hunted with Lizzy. She's so much younger than all the rest of the cousins, but they love her and went out in the heat to collect eggs. They had a good time.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had a great Easter! And now I want to try some of that teriyaki salmon (sounds so delicious).

    Mine was spent celebrating Easter plus my husband's and son's birthday!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    P.S. Just saw that you teach an altered book class . . ooh got to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog. Always nice to hear from you. I had fun making the ATCs from scraps. I wonder how much more inspiration I would have if I stuck ALL scraps on ATCs. lol We'll have to see...

    ReplyDelete