Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Art Journal 2/28/2010

For this page I just painted with black acrylic paint. When it was dry, I used a stencil (from The Crafter's Workshop)with a white Sakura Souffle Pen. The color intensifies as the ink dries. Then it was onto Crayola Metallic FX Crayons. I bought them for another project, which I will get to soon, but I just had to color on the black background! LOVE IT!!

I sing this song every now and again and tell myself that I will create something artistic using the song lyrics. Just love Simon and Garfunkel. Acrylic paints, Doodlebug paper frills, Heidi Grace chipboard hearts, Zig Memory System Ball 0.5mm pen...it writes very well over acrylic. I was happily surprised.

1 comment :

  1. this is lovely. I need to get one of those Sakura pens!

    Shona

    ReplyDelete