Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a great 2010!

Hello and Happy New Year!

My New Year's Eve was uneventful as I usually go to bed at my regular(early) time and sleep through the ball dropping in Time's Square. But 2010 came anyway, with or without me!

I stayed in my jammies all day yesterday until I went out to go running. Just working on my new online classes. It really takes me a long time to get my classes ready. The thinking, planning, organizing my thoughts...just takes a while for me. I am a perfectionist, which is good for any students who come into my classes! I sort of audition techniques and info for a long time before it makes the cut to enter my classroom. but it's all good. I love doing what I'm doing.

This morning I went outside to let the dog out to go do her "business". The air was crisp and cool. The sky is totally blue...not a cloud in the sky. I could hear the birds chirping and a dog barking far off in the distance. All signs of a great day!

Yes, I think 2010 will be a great year!

No comments :

Post a Comment